Stan Gervas was a great communicator, an author, a broadcaster, the proprietor of Wallpaper World and a Maylands resident.
Books by Stan Gervas
His books include:
- Five graves in Dalwallinu: A life of Wilhelm Friederich Gustave Liebe about the life of Gus Liebe, the builder and first owner of Maylands Peninsula Hotel,
- Kulin (1919) to Tuscany (1989): Journey of a lifetime, an autometrobiography,
- Love at Second sight,
- Pipe dream to pipeline: The eventful life of Nathaniel W. Harper
- Stan Gervas (1998) recalls the way we were : Perth in the 1930’s
- Sunday mornings in Perth / with Stan Gervas
- Tin Dog Creek: The Dowerin story, 1897-1997 : Shire of Dowerin, Western Australia,
- The way we were: Perth in the 1930’s,
- What about our forests? : a survey
For more information
- our Stan Gervas Flickr Album for digitised images and other digitised information
- our DVD of a 2011 presentation about Stan Gervas by Ian Parke.