The Masonic Hall is on the corner of Carrington Street and Ninth Avenue in Maylands.
The foundation stone was laid by Rt W. Bro James McF Lapsley on 17 January 1925.
In the 1930s, the Maylands Homing Club (a pigeon racing club) held its meetings at the Maylands Masonic Hall.
In 1931, the Maylands branch of the Ugly Men’s Association held a carnival in the Masonic Hall and the women’s auxiliary of the Railway Workshops sub-branch of the R.S.L. held fortnightly dances in the Masonic Hall.
The Maylands Rowing Club held a carnival dance at the Masonic Hall in 1934.
The Maylands Homing Club’s 1936 social was held in the Masonic Hall.
See our Masonic Hall Flickr Album for digitised images and other digitised information