Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Catholic Church was being constructed at Seventh Avenue, Maylands in 1924. This church was designed by M. Mullen and built by B. McMullen.
Its foundation stone was blessed by Most Rev. P.J. Clune C. SS, R.D.D., Archbishop of Perth on 29th June 1924.
Its large stained glass window is highlighted in the late afternoon and twilight.Window restoration took place in 1980.
See our Our Lady Queen of Martyrs Flickr Album for digitised images and other digitised information.